Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year: Resolutions

I am not one to make New Year Resolutions because nobody ever keeps these resolutions, right? Well, I have decided to have a few, just for some motivation and hopefully start some habits. If I write it down, perhaps it will hold me accountable!
  • Create crafts at least once a month
    • Finish my afghan
    • Finish my cowl 
  • Start an Etsy Store - products to be determined
  • Eat Cleaner and Healthier
  • Workout more regularly / including yoga 2 times a month
  • Blog at least 2 times a week
  • Stick to a budget
  • Answer my phone more often
Seems pretty easy right? 
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Silly.Sharly said...

Ooh! This is very ambitious! How's it goin' so far? :D

Emmy Kim said...

Well, I have finished my cowl, and have been crocheting ever since. I am making improvements on everything else, but not quite there yet!