Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Appreciate

I would like to say I learned to appreciate simple things like a fine red wine, or how I can make a mean garlic dipping sauce for bread, but let's get real, I already appreciate those things. The one thing I really learned to appreciate this year was my family (friends included, because I only have very close friends).
Now, if you belong in this "family" group, you may be saying to yourself, "If you appreciate me so much, why don't you ever answer you g.d. phone?" Well, I am not going to lie, I am still working on that. But through out this year I have really learned what it is to be family, an how my family supports my little family here in Casa de Haire. From the wedding to being unemployed, people jumped on the band wagon to help where they could, and that is what it is all about...



PS In 2012 I PROMISE to answer my phone more!

No comments: