Monday, October 24, 2011

Dinner Plans for the Week

Well, turns out, being unemployed gives one a lot of spare time. With all this spare time, I have found the luxury of meal planning. This Saturday night I sat in front of my Pinterest with my hot apple cider and looked at all the options I have Pinned.It is still in the high 80's, nearly 90's here in AZ, but I have found I am still longing for all the Fall flavors, so without further adieu, here is the meal plan for 10/24-10/28:

Italian Spaghetti Squash, with Parmesan Crisps



  • Curry Pancit- a spin off of this recipe 
  • Calzones

  • Source: squidoo.com via Emily on Pinterest

    Fajitas



    Left Overs

    3 comments:

    bri kim said...

    I would like to come over for dinner.

    Emmy Kim said...

    Which night? Also, everything in it will have onions... but some easier to pick out than others.

    bri kim said...

    If everything has onions then I will not be coming over. Humph.