Friday, November 4, 2011

Thanksgiving Sneak Peak

Here is a little Thanksgiving sneak peak! I am thrilled about the color pallet and I think this will be a GREAT Thanksgiving. Stay tuned for place settings and Thanksgiving traditions! I need to do a trial run, right? Of course!

Photobucket 

Also, I am no longer unemployed effective 11/14, so I am going to have a whirlwind of a week next week, getting everything ready for guests arriving and Breaking Dawn pt. 1 coming out. 

To be completed this upcoming week:
  • Wash Windows - 5 Haboobs this year did a number on them! 
  • Misc. Gardening
  • Thanksgiving Table Trial Run
  • Wash Table Linens (after trial run)
  • Email Thanksgiving guests about attendance 
  • Deep clean bathrooms and kitchen (I won't be the only person using these spaces)
  • Grocery Shopping- Weekly and Turkey Day
  • Mail Baby gift to Emily 
  • Get work wardrobe ready
  • Buy meat thermometer at Crate and Barrel
  • Make burlap table runner
  • Research side recipes
  • Pair up dishes
  • Make Chalkboard Wine Glasses (I am a little grossed out by chalk though)
*Deep Breaths

No comments: