Saturday, June 27, 2015

Blogging as a release.

Sometimes life is so great. Sometimes everything seems so put together and easy. Sometimes I think, man, we really have the hang of this. We should have another baby and see what happens! We should sell our house in the middle of summer while I am 7 months pregnant too.

Oh wait, we can't find a house? Oh what? Work is super crazy and I need to work 50+ hours a week and maybe even travel? Oh, we can't find a house to buy and our house sold the day we listed it and we might be homeless with a toddler???

Ya - this is my life right now. It has gotten so insane that I have had to spend several days in bed (not consecutively thank god) due to Braxton-Hicks contractions. My body and mind cannot handle the stress. I haven't blogged in over a year or so it seems - truly I would have to look to even remember, but I need an outlet to put some of this. I don't have time to see a counselor or even go to the freaking dentist. So I am putting down a few words here - just to have a little release.

Side note - I am going to the dentist next week. Oral health is very important. 

No comments: