Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vinegar: My new favorite household cleaner

I will soon be baby proofing my house and I would like the majority of my store bought cleaners to be GONE and replace then with non-chemical alternatives!



As for the vinegar, I clean everything with it!

  • Carpet 
  • Showers & Bathtubs
  • Counters
  • Tile floors
  • Garbage Cans
  • Toy wooden blocks
  • Mirror - no streaks!

And the best part is... it is the cheapest cleaner on the market!

Just mix equal parts vinegar and water in an old spray bottle and you are on your way! My house smells of it right now (as do I), but it will dissipate and I will soon see my sparkling house. It is totally baby and pet friendly and there are so many amazing uses!

For more ideas on how to use this as a household cleaner see a Reader's Digest post about it here.

No comments: