For my second installation of my Top Ten Things I have chosen to write about my puppy, who is not a puppy at all.
TOP TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT LOU LOU
- She is the sweetest, calmest dog I have ever come across. (Ask anyone, they will agree).
- She gets little bouts of energy and attacks her toys, but she never pulls the stuffing out of them.
- She hates swimming in the pool but loves swimming in lakes and rivers.
- She prefers to sleep on our bed rather than hers, careless of the lack of leg room she leaves me.
- She cries with joy when we get home, regardless of the amount of time we have been away.
- She doesn't want you to help her play with her toys, she just prances and showing them off.
- She is terrified of the cat 99.9% of the time, but if she is feeling extra playful she might dart at her for a second before she realizes what she is doing.
- She knows when something is wrong and she is always willing to cuddle.
- She hates going for walks and sits down 20 yards from the house... this is really embarrassing at the moment, but adorable at the same time.
- She will do anything for a treat.
Do you have a special relationship with your pet and know all their quirks?