Friday, May 18, 2012

Top Ten Things I Love: About Lou Lou


2012-05-04161908
For my second installation of my Top Ten Things I have chosen to write about my puppy, who is not a puppy at all.

TOP TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT LOU LOU

  1. She is the sweetest, calmest dog I have ever come across. (Ask anyone, they will agree).
  2. She gets little bouts of energy and attacks her toys, but she never pulls the stuffing out of them.
  3. She hates swimming in the pool but loves swimming in lakes and rivers.
  4. She prefers to sleep on our bed rather than hers, careless of the lack of leg room she leaves me.
  5. She cries with joy when we get home, regardless of the amount of time we have been away.
  6. She doesn't want you to help her play with her toys, she just prances and showing them off.
  7. She is terrified of the cat 99.9% of the time, but if she is feeling extra playful she might dart at her for a second before she realizes what she is doing.
  8. She knows when something is wrong and she is always willing to cuddle.
  9. She hates going for walks and sits down 20 yards from the house... this is really embarrassing at the moment, but adorable at the same time.
  10. She will do anything for a treat.
Pat got her when she was a puppy and loved her immediately. While the rest of the pups in the litter were jumping around being playful, she sat in the corner looking concerned and he knew she was his. And she is his. She REALLY is daddy's little girl, but I like to think she has a soft spot for me too. She always comes back to bed if I am still sleeping. I would say I am the nice one in her eyes, but I have to be the one that takes her to get her nails trimmed (her 2nd most hated thing... besides walks/car rides) which is why Pat makes me do it.

Do you have a special relationship with your pet and know all their quirks?

No comments: