Monday, May 17, 2010

Pat and Emily Are Engaged!


When Pat and I spoke for the first time, we knew there would be an "us." We knew we were going to be together for the rest of our lives. Pat grew up in Minnesota with a fella' named Avery, who happens to be marrying my sister. Avery and Pat were best friends since the 9th grade and they decided to up and move to AZ. A few necessary events happened and Chantele and Avery met, I eventually moved to AZ to work for my sister and then met Pat, the love of my life at his 30th birthday. Sparks have been flying between the two of us ever since!
Pat was feeling ill on a Sunday morning and sent me out to get him some Pepto and Ginger Ale. Because he has done this so many times for me, I did not hesitate! I came home and poor little Pat was in bed still and he asked me to get him some socks. "Of course my darling!" I replied! I glided over to his dresser and opened the top drawer... I searched with my eyes for but a moment when a little mahogany box caught my eye! I spun around and Pat had flown out of bed and onto one knee. He said a lot of different things to me, but all I can remember was nodding my head.
And then we were engaged!

No comments: